Are you ready to finally kick procrastination to the curb and publish your first online course?
Then you're in the right place.
As a best-selling online instructor with 20+ online courses, 20,000+ students from 140 countries, I have compiled a simple step-by-step plan that will show you how to create your first online course in one week.
Do you have questions such as:
- Is there an ideal length for my online course?
- How do I price my online course?
- How do students find my online course?
- Where should I publish my online course?
- Is it hard to create my own online school?
- What technology is best for online course creators?
- What's the difference between a talking head video and a screencast video?
- Do I need both?
- What exactly does it take to make passive income with online courses?
- I'm not confident enough to get in front of the camera, who am I to teach an online course?
- I hate marketing, what are my options?
- I'm afraid that creating online courses will create a customer service nightmare for me, how much time does it take to answer student questions?
- I've been planning a course for months, years even, but procrastination keeps getting the best of me, can you help?
If any of these sound familiar, then you're in the right place!
We will cover the answers to these questions and then some.
WHAT STUDENTS WILL KNOW AFTER TAKING THIS COURSE
- You will have a step-by-step plan to creating an online course from beginning to end.
- You will know when to do which task, so they fall in line with other tasks.
- You will know what type of pre-marketing strategy steps to take to get students to pre-enoll while you are creating your course.
- You will know how and when to create your test video.
- You will know the difference between publishing online courses on Udemy or your own online school.
- You will know the importance of technology; we will cover microphones, lighting, camera and video editing software.
- We will talk about confidence on camera.
- You will learn about creating handouts, homework, cheat-sheets, checklists, bonuses, and more.
- You will learn the number one strategy to having your students become loyal followers of all your published courses.
- You will know the biggest pitfalls to avoid when creating online courses.
BEFORE YOU ENROLL
- Unless you already have a microphone and camera (iphone or Android are sufficient), you may have to spend a little money to creating your first course. No worries, I'll show you the shoestring version of how to get started.
- You will need internet and a computer or laptop to create your course materials.
- You will need a video editing software, such as Camtasia or Screenflow, in order to edit your videos. Or consider outsourcing this task.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- This course is ideal for new and beginning online instructors.
- This course is NOT for those who have already published best-selling online courses.
This online course gives you several handouts, homework and all the help from me that you need to get it done. I answer student questions 7 days a week.
There is even a special surprise gift for those who complete the course. And believe me, you'll want this gift!
If you're ready to package your knowledge into an easy digestible format, then I can teach you how to create an online course that you and your students love.
Are you ready?
I'll see you in class!
Praise for this course:
Be the first to review this course.
About the instructor
I love meditating!
I started to meditate in my teenage years and have used meditation and guided visualization to overcome countless seeming obstacles in life.
Later I became a certified hypnotist so I could offer the same healing techniques to my students that I was able to receive from my instructors in the past.
Today I my practice has expanded to include the following in most of my courses or stand-alone products:
- Guided Visualizations
- Healing Sessions
- Mental Programs
Whether you have a fear to overcome, a pain to surmount, or a new goal to achieve, my sessions are geared to helping you live your most amazing life yet.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
About This Course - What To Expect
Your Course Console
Why Create Online Courses?
Worksheet: Why Create Online Courses?
Introduce Yourself - My Background
Tips and Tricks From a Best-Selling Online Instructor
Your Own School or Third-Party Platform?
The 12-Month Plan To Financial Freedom - Special Gift For You
Day 1 Worksheet
Your Course Outline
What Mic and Camera Do You Need?
Audio Equipment Recommendations
Camera Equipment Recommendations
Lighting Equipment Recommendations
Other Important Course Components
Other Resource Recommendations
Where To Publish Your Online Courses For High-Impact and Increased Sales