Do you dream of running your own online School or Academy?
If you love creating online courses, then this course is for you.
I will show you in 8 simple steps how to create your own school or academy using the Thinkific platform.
What are income potentials for running your own online School?
Look over my shoulder as I share my side-by-side income comparisons between the Core Freedom Academy and my Udemy courses.
Watch over my shoulder and see how easy it is to create an online course using the Thinkific platform.
Watch me organize my computer files, add my course title, description, upload videos, set the course price, and eventually hit the publish button.
IMPORTANT: Thinkific is a paid third-party service. However, I will show you how to get started for free so that you can focus on creating your course first while you are building your list so that you have an anticipating audience ready to buy from you before you switch to a paid account.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING THIS COURSE?
- This course is for those who are planning an online course but are not sure what platform to choose.
- This course is for those who already have an online course but want to find alternative ways to bringing their courses in-house onto their own website.
- This course is for those who are looking for a simple drop-and-drag and copy-and-paste way to creating online courses.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Anyone who wants to teach online using a third-party platform.
- Anyone who wants to connect their own website to their own online school or academy.
- Anyone who is not technically savvy but wants to offer online courses on their own website.
- Anyone who wants to build their online courses with just a few clicks.
AT THIS END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- You will know how to get amazing support from best-selling online instructors.You will know how to upsell your students to other courses you offer.
- You will know how to automate welcome and course completition emails.
- You will know how to organize your computer files to staying organized and motivated.
- You will know how to upload videos to your video library via FTP
- You will know how to upload your course using a third-party platform
- You will know how to write a course title and course description.
- You will know how to upload a course banner and landing page.
- You will know how to upload PDF course files, audio files, video files and how to create written lectures.
- You will know how to connect your students to your email management software for complete automation.
- You will know how to publish your course and go live.
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
When I moved to the U.S. at the age of 23, I quickly caught on why the U.S. is called "the land of opportunity" and my entrepreneurial side came to the surface. It all started with a brand new career building teams for European-based technology companies who wanted to settle in Silicon Valley.
In the late 90s when the dot-com became the dot-bomb, I was ready to leave the corporate world and built a successful real estate development and coaching firm. I taught at the Learning Annex for many years and spoke on stage with Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, in front of thousands of people.
In 2006 I lost everything. I lost my assets, my clients, my reputation, my health, and most of all, I lost faith in humanity. I ended up homeless, sleeping in my car for 7 months, before picking myself up again and starting over.
The past 10 years has been a journey about personal and professional reinvention. Now that I enjoy multiple and passive streams of income, it is my pleasure to share my lessons from the school of hard-knocks, so you don't have to repeat my mistakes.
I wish you all the needed success to creating your own passive income streams.
Current students, please ask your questions inside the course area.
Pre-enrollment questions, please use this contact form here.