Are you ready to finally kick procrastination to the curb and publish your first online course?
Then you're in the right place.
As a best-selling online instructor with 20+ online courses, 20,000+ students from 140 countries, I have compiled a simple step-by-step plan that will show you how to create your first online course in one week.
Do you have questions such as:
- Is there an ideal length for my online course?
- How do I price my online course?
- How do students find my online course?
- Where should I publish my online course?
- Is it hard to create my own online school?
- What technology is best for online course creators?
- What's the difference between a talking head video and a screencast video?
- Do I need both?
- What exactly does it take to make passive income with online courses?
- I'm not confident enough to get in front of the camera, who am I to teach an online course?
- I hate marketing, what are my options?
- I'm afraid that creating online courses will create a customer service nightmare for me, how much time does it take to answer student questions?
- I've been planning a course for months, years even, but procrastination keeps getting the best of me, can you help?
If any of these sound familiar, then you're in the right place!
We will cover the answers to these questions and then some.
WHAT STUDENTS WILL KNOW AFTER TAKING THIS COURSE
- You will have a step-by-step plan to creating an online course from beginning to end.
- You will know when to do which task, so they fall in line with other tasks.
- You will know what type of pre-marketing strategy steps to take to get students to pre-enoll while you are creating your course.
- You will know how and when to create your test video.
- You will know the difference between publishing online courses on Udemy or your own online school.
- You will know the importance of technology; we will cover microphones, lighting, camera and video editing software.
- We will talk about confidence on camera.
- You will learn about creating handouts, homework, cheat-sheets, checklists, bonuses, and more.
- You will learn the number one strategy to having your students become loyal followers of all your published courses.
- You will know the biggest pitfalls to avoid when creating online courses.
BEFORE YOU ENROLL
- Unless you already have a microphone and camera (iphone or Android are sufficient), you may have to spend a little money to creating your first course. No worries, I'll show you the shoestring version of how to get started.
- You will need internet and a computer or laptop to create your course materials.
- You will need a video editing software, such as Camtasia or Screenflow, in order to edit your videos. Or consider outsourcing this task.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- This course is ideal for new and beginning online instructors.
- This course is NOT for those who have already published best-selling online courses.
This online course gives you several handouts, homework and all the help from me that you need to get it done. I answer student questions 7 days a week.
There is even a special surprise gift for those who complete the course. And believe me, you'll want this gift!
If you're ready to package your knowledge into an easy digestible format, then I can teach you how to create an online course that you and your students love.
Are you ready?
I'll see you in class!
I love dowsing!
I started dowsing in my teenage years, after a near-death experience left me seeing unusual energy patterns along with intuitive channels that were first burdensome before learning how to turn them into a blessing.
Today I'm an International dowsing instructor with over 20,000 students worldwide.
My specialty is transcendental dowsing. Transcendental dowsing is to take energy from one (non-beneficial) state and transmute it to another (beneficial) state.
The most wonderful benefits of transcendental dowsing is to live a life based on inner and outer freedom, improved health, wealth, living based on ones calling, and so much more.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
Current Students: Click the discussion link inside your course.
Pre-Enrollment Questions: Contact us HERE for course sales questions.